Inspection channel Inc. abides by:
- Accountability: We are responsible for personal information under our control. We have designated individuals who are responsible for monitoring our ongoing compliance with the Privacy Principles.
- Identifyingpurposes: The purposes for which personal information is collected will be identified by us or through our, or your, authorized representatives.
- Limiting collection: The collection of your personal information must be by fair and lawful means and be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified.
- Limiting use, disclosure and retention: Your personal information may only be used or disclosed for the purposes to which it was collected, other purposes you consent to or as required or permitted by law. It may only be kept for as long as is necessary to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected or as required or permitted by law.
- Accuracy: Any personal information that is collected, used or disclosed should be as accurate, complete and as up-to-date as is necessary for the purpose for which it is to be used.
- Safeguards: Personal information shall be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, in order to protect your personal information from unwarranted intrusion, release or misuse.
- Inquiries and concerns: You may contact us if you have any inquiries or concerns about our privacy policies and practices.
The information we collect
Personal information is information that refers to you, specifically.
For any Inspection channel Inc. service you obtain, we will tell you the purposes for which we need the personal information we collect.
We will use fair and lawful means to collect your personal information. We will only collect information that is pertinent and consistent with the purposes of the collection. Whenever practical, we will collect the required information directly from you, or from your authorized representative(s), in completed applications and forms, through other means of correspondence, such as the telephone, mail or the Internet and through your business dealings with us.
If your information is being collected by telephone, the call may be monitored for the following reasons:
- to establish a record of the information you provide;
- to take or verify instructions from you;
- to maintain quality service levels;
- to assist in staff training;
What we need to know and why We collect information from you and about you, only with your consent or as required or permitted by law. In general, we will collect personal information such as your name, your address, your telephone number, Etc…
Personal information that is no longer required will be destroyed, erased or made anonymous.
When we destroy personal information, we will use safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to the information during the destruction process.
Who has access to your information
Generally, the disclosure of your personal information will be restricted to those who have a need for, and the right to, the information.
Your personal information will only be provided to, or be accessible by:
- Our employees, agents and representatives, who need the information in the performance of their duties for us;
- Our affiliates, to: resolve your concerns about any related products and services with us.
Accessing and amending your information
We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that any personal information we collect and keep is as accurate, complete and as up-to-date as required for the identified purposes. To do so, we will rely to a large extent on you to provide us with accurate information and to inform us of changes, such as changes in your contact information. You have the right to access and verify your personal information maintained in our files and to request that any factually inaccurate personal information be corrected.
We are committed to protecting your information
We are committed to protecting your personal information from unauthorized access or use by ensuring that the necessary physical, organizational and technological safeguards are in place that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Essentially, this means that personal information is protected:
- Physically, by building security measures and physical barriers;
- Organizationally, by our policies, procedures and access levels; and,
- Technologically by, for example, where appropriate, the use of passwords, encryption, firewalls, anti-virus and anonymizing software.
All of our employees, representatives, agents and service providers, who act on our behalf, are required to abide by our privacy policies and practices.
If we receive a request to release your personal information, we will only do so upon satisfactory identification and proof of entitlement of the requestor or as required or permitted by law.
This web site contains links to other web sites. Inspection Channel Inc. has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of such sites.